About This Excursion
Our cruise transfers include fascinating tour commentary as you travel the scenic Seward highway learning about Alaskan history and wildlife.
Take a little extra time to enjoy the ride. This is our most popular transfer option which features live tour commentary and photo stops at Beluga Point and Canyon Creek Overlook.
Also included on all Wildlife tour transfers is an approximately one hour visit to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center to view Alaska’s most famous animals up close in a natural setting. During this visit you’ll get great pictures of real live Bears, Moose, Muskox, Caribou, Bison, and more. This is the perfect way to start or end your Alaska cruise.
The Alaskan Wildlife Conservation Center:
With over 200,000 visitors every year, this is one of Alaska’s most popular attractions and is featured on each transfer tour with Anchorage Tours and Transfers.
Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center (AWCC) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving Alaska’s wildlife through public education. AWCC takes in injured and orphaned animals year-round and provides spacious enclosures and quality animal care.
Animals that cannot be released into the wild are given a permanent home at the center.
Amateur photographers have the opportunity to take award winning photographs while animals display their natural, “wild”, behavior. Coyotes peer out from behind the brush while a bald eagle swoops in on the salmon remains left by a grizzly bear. Wood Bison plod through 65 acres of tidal flat terrain, as part of a program that will one day restore the species to the Alaskan wilderness.
Child Price: $65.00 (12 Years & Younger)
Duration: 4 Hours
- Two departures available:
- Morning departure: Picks up at Anchorage hotels 8:00 AM and airport at 9:00 AM, arrives in Seward at 1:00 PM.
- Afternoon departure: Picks up at Anchorage hotels 12:00 PM and airport at 1:00 PM, arrives in Seward at 5:00 PM (***most popular option***).
- Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays (Monday and Wednesday service available only when NCL or Regent Seven Seas ship in port)
- Season runs May 17 – September 13
- A full refund is available if bookings are cancelled 15 days or more before the start of the transfer or tour. There is no refund if bookings are cancelled 14 days or less before the start of the transfer or tour.
- Pick-up or drop-off at airport or hotel, no extra charge.
- Photo stops at Beluga Point and Canyon Creek overlook.
- One hour at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center to view Alaska’s most famous animals up close in a natural setting. You’ll get great pictures of Bears, Moose, Muskox, and Caribou.
- Wildlife Center admission included