About This Excursion
This flying adventure is the highlight of any Alaska vacation. Your climb out from a private airstrip will take you through spectacular canyons and valleys as you rise past surrounding peaks on your way to The Great One.
Flexible routing allows your pilot to provide the best possible viewing opportunities – this tour is specifically designed to get the best, closest views of Denali, its peaks, and its spectacular surrounding glaciers.
You’ll fly all the way around the mountain, weather permitting. You’ll see it all – the 14,900′ Wickersham Wall to the 3000′ deep Ruth Glacier to the 20,230′ peak. During the climbing season you’ll fly over base camp and see climbers on the Kahiltna Glacier and the West Buttress and on the summit.
All seats are window seats on a multi-engine aircraft. Individual headsets provide professional narration and pilot commentary.
Flight time: 60-70 minutes
Child Price: $209.00 (12 Years & Younger)
Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- 2 passenger minimum, maximum 6 per plane
- plane is a Piper Navaho twin engine (propeller)
- Flight times: 8am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm and 8pm
- Large purses or carry-on bags are not permitted on the aircraft due to FAA regulations. There is a designated area to store bags during flights.
- A full refund is available if bookings are cancelled 15 days or more before the start of the transfer or tour. There is no refund if bookings are cancelled 14 days or less before the start of the transfer or tour.
- 60-70 minute roundtrip flight time
- Guaranteed window seats
- Sights include: Denali peak (formerly known as Mt. McKinley), Wickersham Wall, Ruth Glacier, Kahiltna Glacier, West Buttress
- Professional narration
- Pilot commentary
- Transportation included