About This Excursion
The Exclusive Flightseeing and Crab Feast tour is an amazing once in a lifetime experience. You will get to enjoy a fully narrated tour by flight via floatplane to George Inlet Lodge, bringing you over the mountains to the far uninhabited side of Revillagigedo Island. You will crest breathtaking peaks where the keen viewer may see Southeast Alaska like never before.
Once the floatplane gently touches down on the waters of George Inlet Fjord, it will glide to a stop at the dock of the lodge, where your host will be awaiting. Your meal will begin with Alaskan Amber beer, white wine, and smoked salmon served by the fireplace. Your meal features fresh romaine salad, topped with mandarin oranges and tossed in homemade oriental dressing.
Steaming hot Dungeness Crab paired with clarified butter and baby red potatoes follow as the main course. Savor this Alaskan delicacy that is prized for its sweet and tender meat but save room for dessert. Rich, smooth cheesecake, smothered in Alaskan blueberries will be a perfect ending to this world class meal! Alternative options to the crab include grilled chicken (plain, cajun, or lemon pepper) or a vegetarian meal (pesto or plain pasta).
You’ll then have the opportunity to relax by the fireplace, observe the breathtaking scenery from the dock, or pick up some souvenirs in our quaint shop before enjoying a fully narrated drive back to historic downtown Ketchikan. This adventure is truly an Alaskan experience not to be missed!
Child Rate: $249.00 (12 Years & Younger)
Duration: 3 Hours
- The tour operates with a maximum 6 guest per departure.
- Accurate weights are required for each passenger.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their cameras on tour.
- Guests should refrain from bringing large bags, backpacks, strollers, scooters or wheelchairs. These items do not fit on the floatplanes and should remain on the cruise ship or in the hotel room.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible. Guests requiring assistance should contact the tour operator at time of booking.
- 3 hour tour runs as follows:
- 30 minute bus drive from pier to George Inlet Lodge
- 1.5 hour meal time
- 30 minute flight (including safety briefing)
- 30 minute unloading and drive back to pier
**Reverse directions if guests are flying first
- A full refund is available if bookings are cancelled 15 days or more before the start of the transfer or tour. There is no refund if bookings are cancelled 14 days or less before the start of the transfer or tour.
- Flightseeing and Crab Feast in one great tour!
- View the untouched beauty from the comfort of your window seat!
- Dive into all-you-can-eat Dungeness Crab meal!
- Enjoy your meal in a private dining room on the shores of pristine George Inlet!
- All drinks are included in tour price. Soda, coffee, tea, white/red wine, and Alaskan Amber beer are available. Alternative menu items include Cajun, grilled or lemon peppered chicken for non-seafood eaters. Ravioli with pesto sauce is available for vegetarians.