About This Excursion
Want to fish but worried because you’re not experienced? We’ll take care of the details while you test your skills halibut fishing in Ketchikan’s fisherman’s paradise. This is the perfect opportunity for you to learn from a top notch professional. Individualized attention and training will have you fishing like a native Alaskan in no time.
It’s not worth catching the big fish if you can’t get it home and show it off. With our help your “bragging rights” are safe. Through our friends at Cedars Lodge, for an additional cost, your fish can be professionally filleted, processed, vacuum sealed and shipped right to your home arriving on any day you select! Fire up the grill and invite the neighbors to eat what you caught on your Alaskan adventure!
We can easily accommodate groups large and small on our 28’ to 40’ fishing boats. Creating a positive and successful experience for any size group is what we’re known for. Our highly skilled, knowledgeable, and local captains look forward to welcoming you aboard and sharing their expertise with you.
Child Price: $359.00 (15 Years & Younger. Passengers under the age of 16 will not require a $25 fishing licence.)
Duration: 6 Hours
- Booking this tour requires a minimum of 4 passengers. If you have less than 4 in your party you can request to be waitlisted to join up with another reservation.
- Tour runs from start of June through early September.
- A $25.00 Fishing Licence is mandatory and available for purchase through your captain. CASH ONLY. Children under the age of 16 will not require a licence.
- A box lunch can be purchased for an additional $13.00 per person at the start of the tour.
- Your Captain can arrange for fish caught to be professionally processed locally (packaged, flash frozen, smoked, etc.), and later shipped to your home for an additional charge.
- We work with local processors to have your catch professionally processed and shipped to your door. We will assist with your paperwork and ensure that your fish is safely delivered.
- We recommend dressing in layers and suggest a T-shirt, sweatshirt, and a light jacket as well as long pants and comfortable, soft soled shoes – tennis shoes are fine.
- A full refund is available if bookings are cancelled 15 days or more before the start of the transfer or tour. There is no refund if bookings are cancelled 14 days or less before the start of the transfer or tour.
- Round trip transportation from the cruise ship pier
- An incredible day out on the water fishing for halibut
- All top quality fishing bait, tackle and lures
- Services of an experienced captain
- All instruction necessary to catch fish
- Snacks & beverages
- Option to have your catch frozen and shipped home