About This Excursion
Our comfortable buses parallel the train en route to the White Pass Summit. Along the way there will be ample opportunities to view and photograph waterfalls, majestic mountains, glaciers, historic sites and the pristine beauty of ALASKA!
Included with this tour is an adventure well into the Yukon Territory. The grandeur and picturesque beauty of the Yukon is presented in this fully narrated excursion to Carcross, Canada. A Yukon style BBQ lunch is provided as well as free admission to the Yukon Wildlife Museum, Husky Village and Royal Mounted Canadian Police Museum.
Enjoy a visit to an authentic dog musher camp and pet the husky puppies! This package emphasizes the most intriguing points of interest all along the scenic Klondike Highway to Emerald Lake.
For those who fear not having ample time to shop for unique Canadian souvenirs and gifts, a gift shop at Caribou Crossing is available.
Child Price: $99.00 (12 Years & Younger)
Duration: 6 Hours 30 Minutes
- GUESTS OF ALL NATIONALITIES MUST BRING PASSPORTS AND OTHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR ALL TOURS WITH OUR COMPANY. PHOTO COPIES ARE NOT PERMITTED. PHOTO ID AND BIRTH CERTIFICATES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE UNLESS GUEST IS A U.S. OR CANADIAN RESIDENT THAT IS AGE 15 OR YOUNGER.
- Tour runs from May 14 – September 18
- Departure time is 9:15 AM
- If traveling with minor children and the other parent is not traveling with you, or if you are not the parent or legal guardian, you must bring a “letter of consent” or other supporting documentation to provide authorization for you to take the child(ren) on the tour into Canada.
- For children under 2, if the child rides on the lap of the parent and does not take up a seat the child rides free
- A full refund is available if bookings are cancelled 15 days or more before the start of the transfer or tour. There is no refund if bookings are cancelled 14 days or less before the start of the transfer or tour.
- Round trip bus journey from Skagway to the Yukon
- Visit to Carcross, Caribou Crossing Trading Post, Emerald Lake
- Alaskan Style BBQ lunch
- Admission to the Yukon Wildlife Museum
- Visit to an authentic dogsled camp