About This Excursion
A visit to Vancouver is not complete without joining the Vancouver City & The Lookout Tour. If you are staying overnight in Vancouver you will discover that you will have spare time between disembarking your cruise ship before you can check into your hotel. Hop onboard this tour and see everything that Vancouver has to offer. The great part is that your luggage will be transported with you at no extra charge.
If you flying out of Vancouver the same day and your flights are booked at 6:00 PM or later, you can still do this tour and your tour guide will drop you off at Vancouver International Airport with your luggage at the conclusion of the tour.
This tour is also available as a Pre-Cruise option, where your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in the morning with your luggage and drop you off at your cruise ship once the tour has been completed.
Experience the best of Vancouver. You will see Canada Place, Robson Street, the Public Library, Sports Venues, Theatres, Chinatown and Gastown. Soak in the natural splendour of Stanley Park’s Totem Poles and sightsee from Prospect Point. Pass the West End high-rises and the beaches of English Bay. Visit the vibrant Granville Island with its public market, unique shops, restaurants and galleries along the water. Visit The Lookout to take the glass elevator to the 360° views. Breathe deeply and enjoy!
Child Price: $55.00 (12 Years & Younger)
Duration: 4 Hours
- Pick up time is 10:00 AM from downtown hotels or 9:30 AM from airport area hotels.
- Pick-up time may vary, depending on traffic & location of hotel.
- We are prepared for all kinds of weather, with air-conditioning and umbrellas. Our skilled and experienced tour guides will make sure you have a pleasant adventure.
- A full refund is available if bookings are cancelled 15 days or more before the start of the transfer or tour. There is no refund if bookings are cancelled 14 days or less before the start of the transfer or tour.
- Canada Place: Cruise ship terminal
- Robson Street: The city’s finest shopping finds
- Stanley Park: Stops at the Totem Poles & Prospect Point
- English Bay: Gorgeous views along our downtown beach
- Granville Island: Public market, marinas, eateries, galleries & more
- Chinatown: 2nd largest in North America
- Gastown: Historic Vancouver & the world famous Steam Clock
- The Harbour Center Lookout: 360° panoramic viewing deck 180 m above sea level
- Luggage transfer and drop off at the Cruise Terminals & Hotels