About This Excursion
Vancouver can seem overwhelming, but this city highlights tour will help you get your bearings.
You will pass through the Entertainment District, two stadiums, Yaletown, Chinatown, the famous Gastown, English Bay, and Robson Street with its wealth of boutiques. We were bowled over by the beaches that are so accessible to the public and the nearby gardens.
An area that we particularly love is the eclectic Granville Island with its proliferation of artists and great food. You will stop to see the artists’ studios, craft galleries, and the awesome Public Market. Take time for a delicious snack from one of the many food vendors.
No tour of Vancouver would be complete without a stop at the 1,000-acre Stanley Park, a lovely complement to the bustling city. This green jewel boasts an impressive collection of totem poles and stunning views from Prospect Point Lookout.
Ready for something really spectacular? We will explore the famous Capilano Suspension Bridge, which stretches 230 feet above Capilano River. Be sure and check out the new Treetops Adventure, the first venue of its kind in North America, offering a squirrel’s eye view of the thriving coastal forest. You’ll venture from one magnificent Douglas fir tree to another on a series of elevated suspension bridges, some reaching as high as 100 feet above the forest floor. Also at the 27-acre park, we’ll stop to visit traditional native totem pole carvers and their large display of poles and crafts, take a few minutes to walk through and admire the impressive Living Forest exhibit, and make a stop at the wonderful gift shop filled with a unique collection of souvenirs.
Your final stop will be back at your hotel. You will enjoy every minute of your day and want to come back to this magnificent city.
Child Price: $65.00 (12 Years & Younger)
Duration: 5 Hours
- Tour departure time is 11:30 AM (subject to availability)
- Pick-up time may vary, depending on traffic & location of hotel.
- We are prepared for all kinds of weather, with air-conditioning and umbrellas. Our skilled and experienced tour guides will make sure you have a pleasant adventure.
- A full refund is available if bookings are cancelled 15 days or more before the start of the transfer or tour. There is no refund if bookings are cancelled 14 days or less before the start of the transfer or tour.
- Vancouver City: Enjoy one of the most vibrant downtown cores of North America
- Canada Place: Cruise ship terminal
- Robson Street: The city’s finest shopping finds
- Stanley Park: Stops at the Totem Poles & Prospect Point
- Lions Gate Bridge: Historic link between the Northshore and downtown Vancouver
- Cleveland Dam: Capilano Lake and Canyon views
- Capilano Suspension Bridge: Breathtaking bridge & unique Treetops Adventure
- Granville Island: Public market, marinas, eateries, galleries & more
- Chinatown: 2nd largest in North America
- Gastown: Historic Vancouver & the world famous Steam Clock