About This Excursion
This wonderful tour begins with pickup at your hotel and some juice to start off the day. From there, you’ll take a 45 minute-1 hour ride to the ferry pier for the journey to Vancouver Island, where the beautiful city of Victoria is located. Your bus will drive right onto a ferry for the 1.5 hour cruise to Vancouver Island. You’ll land at Swartz Bay and drive to the famous Butchart Gardens.
Spread across 55 acres, the Butchart Gardens are truly a sight to be seen. You’ll find spectacular views as you stroll along meandering paths and expansive lawns. From the exquisite Sunken Garden to the charming Rose Garden, you’ll be amazed at this incredible display of flowering plants all year long. You’ll have about 1.5 hours to enjoy the gardens before making the drive through exclusive residential areas and parks on the way to downtown Victoria. You’ll see the Parliament Buildings, Empress Hotel, Beacon Hill Park, and more.
You’ll have approximately 2-2.5 hours of free time to explore this quaint city by the sea, have some lunch on your own, and take in one of the varied local attractions such as the Royal British Columbia Museum, Maritime Museum of BC, Miniature World, Bug Zoo, or the Wax Museum.
Child Price: $119.00 (12 Years & Younger)
Duration: 12 Hours
- Full restaurant facilities are available on board the ferry.
- Food, drinks, and gratuities are not included in the price of this tour
- 9:00 AM departure: April 1 – May 22 and September 25 – October 31
- 8:00 AM departure: May 23 – September 24
- A full refund is available if bookings are cancelled 15 days or more before the start of the transfer or tour. There is no refund if bookings are cancelled 14 days or less before the start of the transfer or tour.
- Round trip transportation from a Downtown Vancouver or Richmond area hotel
- Ferry ride to Vancouver Island
- Transportation to Downtown Victoria and Butchart Gardens
- Free time in Downtown Victoria
- Visit to Butchart Gardens (admission included)
- Lots of extraordinary photo opportunities!